Thursday, December 16, 2010

Last weekend for Holiday Shopping

My goods will be at the Pacific Arts Holiday Market one last weekend fri-sun,10am-6pm.
And then I get to have a week to do my own holiday gift making like a crafty mama should.
I am also working to finish all overdue special orders before the new year. Funny how I said I wasn't going to do any special orders this year with the baby,but here I am mid december finishing off a half dozen hats that have been hanging over my head (like anvils ready to drop, not like hats which should, in a sense, hang over your head.) Once I finally sat down to do them, they were each a little bit fun with their specific fabrics and odd sizes bringing out my creativity. (Unfortunately I am in such a rush to finally get them to their owners that I haven't taken any photos.)

No comments: