Thursday, June 04, 2009

Art Walk this Friday June 5

Art Walk this friday, june 5, 6-10pm in downtown bellingham. Rumor has it that the front door to our studio building (1316 Bay St)will finally be available for your conveinience. I never thought the alley was scary,but with this heat it smells like something crawled into a hole and died.
The front door being finished means the remodel is at a new stage including the front studios almost being finished. After some waiting and debating and being at the mercy of another studio occupant's decision, Steeb and I are taking the huge front studio when it is finished. It is twice as wide across the front as our original studio which means double the light and breeze. We are nervous about the leap in rent $$$, but are hopeful that the freshness of the space and the financial crunch will lead to new inspiration. I think it will also lead to a smokin' hot bargain bin this friday as I don't want to move everything down the hall again.


I did in fact make it to the studio and make a bunch of white flower zipper pouch designs after my last post. This is my favorite (already sold) of the solomon's seal long enough for knitting needles.

p.s. I won't be at the farmers' market this saturday (june 6) because I will be at a lovely picnic wedding.

No comments: